negro shoe shine boyz

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 18 08:53:20 EST 2015

I am also "too old to care". I liked "Cop Kiler" with Ice T and
"Sabotage" with Beastie Boys and "Insane In The Brain" with Cypress
Hill and also "The Eminem Show" was good .. but REALLY does it include
my "public office" as a "public joe blow" walking around Gangsta World
to be subjugated to cultural Slavery? In FACT i am not racist when i
say "nigger" its "white niggers" or "whos the real nigger here".. not
Hendrix, Diana Ross, Motown, Miles or Coltrane. Time black culture
started being artistic and flava of the Weak.