OFF) Black-Beautiful- Shine

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 18 13:03:42 EST 2015

put another way, when you point the finger, point it in the mirror :)

there have been shows recently about the black culture saying they
were aware they have been "used"

cast away those skin colours,,,,,,you are all HUMANS....
more alike than not.

The black culture is aware that it has been used...

why did I post .....
and
Christian, easy on the roomate......that's not (edit)   hehehehweh

"Lucky" for Mary, this thought overshadowed the one here, but my mind
still drifted toward mushrooms and urine drinking.....
yuck

maybe good ways NOT to be selected as organ donors by the flying "gods" :)