OFF) Black-Beautiful- Shine

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 18 14:40:32 EST 2015

The human race is a terrifying animal.
We are truly standing on the edge.

While (supposedly) one of "the devil's" greatest tricks is convicing us he/it DOESN't exist, i offer this as a nice starting place :)

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/satan.html

So what's with Isis going after the seat of Satan in Turkey and now ORGAN HARVESTING??

Is this show being custom made just for me??
I'm going to need the UFOs involved...(not really)

must go google what this (ISIS) organ harvesting thing is about, just caught that this morning.

it is time......what's this stupid matrix then....

I sure am glad I seem to have a lot of black friends in this neighborhood