OFF) Black-Beautiful- Shine

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 18 17:20:43 EST 2015

the band Mayhem on their ambitious "Grand Declaration Of War" in the
lyrics sing about free will and stupidity of Xtian sheeple blindly
believing in God, how they want to "penetrate the Mind of God" and
overthrow him, how it would be like "a sudden death in the family,
unexpected"- yet on the Wolfs Lair Abyss album they say "Anyone here
believe in God? Well God is dead and he died when the Seraphs fell".
"Watch the Twilight of your god, take a look into our lives then take
a look into your soul, all life drained"