Gong Dreaming / Alisdair Masongrass

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 27 05:59:57 EST 2015

I had a dream that came like a message from Daevid. In the dream, at a
supermarket parking lot in the town of Asker, fans and Daevid were
gathered and Daevid announced "say something funny about my upcoming
death". A group of fans (Rob Dreamworker was protesting the most)
yelled back "there is nothing funny about it, we wont do it!" and
Daevid replied "death, like life can be funny". I approached Daevid
after the show and told him "in my previous life i was Jim Morrison,
and came back like The Lizard King, much like Godzilla stomping all
over Tokyo!" and he replied "wow man, thats far out! go out, set forth
and tell the world!".

Afterwards it was the 1940s and my dad (who is born in 1937) was in
Oklahoma where he is from, and was depositing and trading bottles of
"Lemongrass" soda pop for barrels of what he called "Masongrass" and
the kids were reading and trading DC comix about Newsboy Legion and
Superman... he went on that "masons use Masongrass!". So my dad is a
mason anyway but only has ever smoked tobacco!

Christian