Eye of The Snyder, Hawklords, Oyster Bands & other Bandidos etc

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 8 01:27:33 EST 2015

Ahoi, Amigos & Ninjas!
Got a UK 74 CBS pressing of the first BOC LP and been playing it to
bits on my turntable. Love that album, especially Screams and Before
The Kiss. The vinyl is superb and i have the remasters of all the CDs
so far. Also the Blue Coupe albums are excellent.

Hawklords "Censored" is one of the best albums (see my rundown top 20
at AI) and is the best of the 3 HL albums IMO. Ron Tree is probably my
favorite Hawk frontman next to Calvert. Though i would not compare
them at all in any way. Hello to Mike Whole Mann and Mary Bruce, been
offlist but reading digests the past few years. Keep an eye on more
radio shows.

I had some serious computer failures in oct-nov and got a new one so
now i am back making shows. Soon anyway.

I had artwork in the latest ST 37 CD and the ArcMet from 2013 and also
my painting and logo adorns the upcoming Church of Hed CD "Electric
Sepulcher" this spring.

I am in serious need of procuring the Fraternal Order of Spaceseed CD
seems its vanished from ebay etc.

in 2012 i moved out of the mental housing near the nuthouse to a roomy
place in the seaside town of Vollen outside Oslo. It was amazing
seeing Hawkwind TWICE in Norway in 2014, in Drammen where i met Tim
Blake, and in Oslo last fall. So that makes Oslo 91, NYC 95, Bergen 05
and those two. Unless you count Nik & The Moor in Hamburg 98 and where
Scott and i got terribly high with him and the whole interwiew is up
at AI both audio and my old transcription.

Cant believe its 20 years ago i saw Hawkwind at The Limelight.

Cheerz & cheese-
Christian