OT: doubters turn away (but i know the inhuman Bill Stewart WANTS SOME DOTS!)

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 8 02:25:53 EST 2015

The Legendary Pink Dots have loads of free albums on Bandcamp. If you
like avant prog of Magma, Crimson, Syd Barrett, mixed with Throbbing
Gristle and Skinny Puppy and Anarchic and Mystical 80s goth / darkwave
and a smattering of Calvert i urge one to check out some of these FREE
Dots albums (many cassette releases from Ding Dong tapes or Terminal
Kaleidoscope). I often chat with Edward and Phil on FB and by email
and hook up with the band whenever they grace Oslo with their
presence. Raymond Steeg in the band was sound man with Hawkwind years
ago and i talked with him about his tours with them in 11 at Revolver
venue. He spotted me in a Sonic Assasins 77 tee and exclaimed he had
worked with Hawkwind. I was talking a long time with Edward at the
Cafe Mono gig in 09 and was wearing a CHROME teeshirt, a band Edward
really likes.

The first of these links, DOT TO DOT is my favorite. Its the classic
lineup from 1985 with Patric Q Paganini on violin and features tracks
like Echo Police and A Hollywood Sunset. But these are all from the
cream of LPDs best live shows preserved, and PAY WHAT YA WANT! -
Christian

https://legendarypinkdots1.bandcamp.com/album/dot-to-dot

https://legendarypinkdots1.bandcamp.com/album/how-to-promote-a-live-grenade

https://legendarypinkdots1.bandcamp.com/album/walls-of-snow-the-swedish-radio-special