"You" and your inner "Alien"... space sex, mind meld, Reptoid Vision Thing

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 8 03:58:40 EST 2015

You........ can be anyone this time around..... Space Marines....
Galactica... The Stars Our Destination......

"Gonna be a tool a fool in school or take over dis "joint".. I wanna
work for The Aliens... get military clearance, expand corporations,
serve intelligence. Non/ scientific, psychic powers, espionage,
fieldwork. Roswell from home, seeing as i rebuilt a UFO wreckage as my
"Batcave" here in Vollen, ala the mountain the guy builds in "Close
Encounters of The Third Kind" movie.... from signals.. psychic
attunement." Det er slik:

a) "Aliens" are in fact from other Universes, planes, worlds etc "Visitors"
b) they are highly Psychic children raised in Secrecy in The World
Superpower Projects to become The Next World Leaders, latent human
Psychics bursting out of their minds on LSD testing and Hawkwind.
c) either way i know what i am talking about.. via comic books, horror
movies, SF novels, be it Motorhead-Elric in The Realm of Chaos and Top
gear Dope and Snowhite on a Harley or Area 51 cover up, i be know dis
and going public with it.. soon.. soon every unskilled dumbitch from
shit country will bow down to their new Dictators.. unless they become
Goths/Juggalos which is highly unlikely though you never know.

Regards
Mutato El Grande "Muerte" Christian X