OT: oriental stringbean miniature Megadeth tee / Dumpy to UK size

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 8 09:38:56 EST 2015

It's too early for me to process all this yet, what with sleep ever
harder to do with a zany human presence in the world and now 3.6
earthquakes in dallas after playing roadhawks..

I rememeber my megadeth shirt from the 1985 longhorn ballroom show..

"bloodbath's my way of getting clean"

amd the owners nudging me saying "hey you know your friend just got thrown out"

and me saying "so??"

he had slamdanced same girl too hard and (actually hurt her, I
think)...and I found him huddled down hiding in my RX7 after the
show...

he had made his way in through the sunroof.....
Not a lot of room down there :)

yes hello Christion and Jonathon  (just now gettibg better thank god),
I found Keith's list humbling and even slighly "crushing" :)

I finally bought myself monster magnet "spine of god" the other day
and was thrilled it was the reissue with the bonus cut because that
seems to be "a tad more of tab" which is "the bomb" for me, with them,
but i ask:

according to wikipedia it has been dynamically compressed, and I ask why?
I saw a review where a guy said it sounded the same as the original
(which i remember was flat from when I picked up the LP for someone
else when new), and the reviewer said:  "likely best to get the
reissue for the bonus track"
what say you?

(subject change)

mary is mysterious these days, usually vanishing for large chunks of
time, but we spoke recently and she assured me all my smart arse
remarks were taken as i intended since we know each other well enough
and that i did not cause her to retreat.