OFF) Hollywood hair metal nostalgia question for Christian? or....

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 8 12:10:19 EST 2015

Way back when ......when I went and saw bands at clubs regularly, i
recall seeing the band LONDON.

Whom i think?  I admire for being 'the one that was always around and
everybody that became somebody in that scene.was in at some time"
"but never actually hit the big time".

They did a song called "Killing Time" which I rather liked though I
didn't care or realise it just then.

now, I thought it was their song, but when I looked a couple years ago
I couldn't find them doing it, and it appears to be a "Hollywood Rose"
track??

do you know??

can it be had as a LONDON recording?

are people on the forum "vritual barfing" ??  :)