Blues For Allah... Allah Jim Morrison

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 8 13:29:52 EST 2015

The reason we both, Dorothea and I, hear voices (the stripper gf i
had) is that we were born into The Grateful Dead projects to hear
voices in our very early lives as Rudra Brahman age 3, then again when
we get older. Some people become hindus, buddhists, fuck ups or nazis
when they know this. All the people i have met have been my Allah
Dharma of The Dead, and i was Jim Morisson who died 9 months previous
to my birth. I was magi, witchcraft, catholocism and hinduism , not
judaism or buddhism much. Us Grateful Dead govt' 60-70s test subjects
are Important, even as some are go on "power trips"! The 60s were
important as the first time mass human consciousness became
enlightened in one way or other, globalization, media, but the
downfall was all the conspiracy in its wake. I sure want those Tibetan
monks to send me back to a next life with a good life as well. Another
joyride on this roundabout. I know Jim Morrison was sent to be
Christian Mumford , R.I.P. and thats that. I am happy knowing that. My
life has been mystical and dark, like i was the One who opened a
portal to Hell and became Damned in every way. The "number of the
beast" - an American, in Hollywood Babylon, the final shackled life to
the fake American Dream, its all the myth of Jimbo as The Elkhound,
his influence was to be shut down but he said like The Terminator
"I'll be back!!". Mothers, mofo bikers and motherlodes aint jack shit
to me. My mom is a low buddhachild whom i lynched in catholic and
india grateful dead and judas priest dharma as a girl. Mamaloaded low
buddhist (i was allah) who wanted to take hawkwind and comix away from
me so i lynched her in dharmas in 2000, as Allah in all of Buddhism.
Hasta La Vista, Christian