OFF) Hollywood hair metal nostalgia question for Christian? or....

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 9 03:26:59 EST 2015

But seriously

the debate about Jesus himself aside, the notion of old redhead
"coming out" as Christian seems like the world is indeed doomed.

organised religion = alien mind control weapons, to me

NOT where Jesus will be found!!!

(and) Other then always enjoying Mustaine's running mouth whenever I
have heard it, glad I left them with "Peace Sells" for the most part,
which also reminds me

Must obtain cheap CD and relive!!  RELIVE!!