"don't Hogarth that Pint"

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 9 07:24:56 EST 2015

Hehe, i know. They are friends now, but my taste is so much more Fish
than H. Though i have like all the Racket and FRC CDs i have been
hoarding expensively on eBay the last 3 years. There is just the
division between the two eras, they could be different bands. Steve
Rothery's album was really good, DeExpus with Mark was pretty cool
too.