The Head Cat with Lemmy

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 9 09:18:24 EST 2015

The 2 Head Cat albums are great, but i really only recommend "Fool's
Paradise" CD, not "Walk The Walk, Talk The Talk" as that one has shite
metal production by Cameron. Really excellent Buddy Holly stuff by
Lemmy, like "Learning The Game", "Fool's Paradise", "It's Allright"
and "Peggy Sue Got Married" makes me cry, Lemmy's english "best"
ladyvoice sounds so true and sincere and heartbroken.... doing his
favorite songs. I had never heard any Buddy Holly stuff, but want to
get a CD "best of" i guess. My musical taste only goes back to 1963-4
with Animals, Yardbirds & The Who and Stones etc. So its time for a
Holly-day.....

Holly nite.....

wood.
Christ-ian