HW: keep your ears squeaky clean, with a free Oresund Space Collective show...

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 9 09:49:15 EST 2015

https://oresundspacecollective.bandcamp.com/album/live-at-freak-valley-festival-2014

My pal and BOC-L listmember Scott 's awesome space jam band, its free
too. Last years 4LP with CAN's Damo Suzuki is fantastic as well.

I had some artwork in the 2010 CD "Slip Into The Vortex"... fun fun fun!

(check out ST 37's awesome recent Cleopatra CD "I'm Not Good"... its
got a comix drawing by me in the CD booklet... and my ST 37 logo /
font all over the spine and inner tray. The job paid a few Lires
basically just from the band, no royalty deal with those crooks at
Cleo....!!!!!!! My art was supposed to be the FRONT cover but i guess
it was too detailed and psychedelic for the front ... i kinda agree...
open the CD is like opening a ZAP! comic book... in a way.)

Christian