HW: 2 new JET JAGUAR CDs at CDBaby and Amazon

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 9 21:49:11 EST 2015

Charles Van De Kree just informed me on FB that

Jet Jaguar - Free Space (remaster CD)
Jet Jaguar - Billion Year Spree (remaster CD)

are both availible after a few months delay (they were supposed to be
out last Oct but due to something about the artwork delaying their
release). JJ are so awesome, check them out HW freaks. Kree is also
selling a JJ T-shirt.

Other JJ albums out there......:

Jet Jaguar - Space Anthem [awesome spacerock on the Black Widow label]
Jet Jaguar - 3rd Millenium Power Drive (2008)
Jet Jaguar VS The Guild Navigators - Death Race Beyond The Stars
[split CD with The Guild Navigators]

Guild Navigators - Phase I: 1991-1997: The Last Decade [handmade promo CD-R]
Guild Navigators - Red Vision 7 EP [new 2013 ltd. CD-R EP]

HAVING said that i need a copy of GN "Phase I", i know Chuck Rosenberg
has played songs from it on is Space Does Not Care show... and i am
friends with Christopher Mead on FB as well.

Christian