Everything "You" Know is Gong (U2)

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 11 05:22:11 EST 2015

If people haven't already get the recent ARCHITECTURAL METAPHOR album,
its availible from arcmet at yahoo.com - 2013 release on their own Kairos
label called "Everything You Know Is Wrong".

I have a spare sealed copy i got from eBay last november, but they are
poorly distributed. I drew the "Forever Changes"/"Piper At The Gates
of Dawn"/"Misplaced Childhood" inspired  "paranoia architect puzzle
test signal" artwork which is in the tray and on body on the CD. It is
from a botched Graphic novel i drew in the 90s ... i had tons of back
and forth with Paul Eggleston with ideas by email with several pieces
from that book. So i took the pencilled piece we decided on, and inked
it up and scanned + colored in Photoshop. I am not sure it came out
looking so well, but it works...

The latest issue of Psych Trail Mix has me returning to spacerock
fanzine cover art world... i just plopped together i quick cover photo
and art he wanted, digitally like ... contact Brent Marley @
psychtrailmix at yahoo.com -  the previous issue with the Chrome feature
/ special might still be availble. The latest issue is a Butthole
Surfers issue.

Christ-Ian