*****SPAM***** Re: [HAWKWIND] Space Ritual dvd

Gary Shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 15 10:43:46 EST 2015

Spam detection software, running on the system "www.ispnetinc.net", has
The administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  What is this release? Can't trail the beginning of this thread.
   Gary > On Jan 12, 2015, at 5:25 AM, Steve Freight wrote: > > good news folks!
   (copied to BOC-l too for info) > > > > > > *steve,it is 2CD/2DVD at a special
   price as pre ordered.* > *we would hate to not live up to expectations* >
   > On 12 January 2015 at 11:12, Derek Wilson cydel29 at hotmail.com [HAWKWIND]
   < > wrote: > >> >> >> Hmm, so if you didn't send a cheque but used a different
   method of payment >> (i.e. specifying bank details like I in hindsight somewhat
   recklessly did) >> there's a fair chance of me not having to bother ordering
   again. I seem to >> recall that cheques have a six month period to be processed
   or something, >> and in the end it's taken closer to a full year to get this
   out of the door >> so chaos ensues. (Hawkwind) time waits for no man... or
   should that be the >> other way round? >> >> >> To: HAWKWIND at yahoogroups.com
   >> From: HAWKWIND at yahoogroups.com >> Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 11:05:57 +0000
   >> Subject: Re: [HAWKWIND] Space Ritual dvd >> >> >> here is the extract
  from their reply to me >> >> >> *Hey Steve,* >> >> * if the cheques are not
   honoured by the banks, we will be writing to >> people to ask them to send
   new ones in at the same price etc.* >> >> >> * The orders will be processed
   at the end of the month. * >> * All the best,* >> >> On 12 January 2015 at
   10:31, Derek Wilson cydel29 at hotmail.com [HAWKWIND] < >> wrote: >> >> >> >>
   >> Word has it that the payments made last year were effectively voided.
  >> There's been no official confirmation of that so far that I have seen >>
   so I'm sitting tight for now. >> >> >> To: hawkwind at yahoogroups.com >> From:
   HAWKWIND at yahoogroups.com >> Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 10:29:19 +0000 >> Subject:
   [HAWKWIND] Space Ritual dvd >> >> >> Hi, >> >> According to the Gonzo site
   the Space Ritual dvd will be out on the 23rd >> of February. 30 quid for
  the 2cd/2dvd edition which I would imagine >> most people would go for. Can
   pre-order [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is freemail (bewlay68[at]yahoo.com)
 2.4 DNS_FROM_AHBL_RHSBL    RBL: Envelope sender listed in dnsbl.ahbl.org
-0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE     RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, low
                            trust
                            [72.30.239.6 listed in list.dnswl.org]
-0.0 T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD      Envelope sender domain matches handover relay
                            domain
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 2.2 FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT Envelope-from freemail username ends in
                            digit (bewlay68[at]yahoo.com)
 0.0 MIME_QP_LONG_LINE      RAW: Quoted-printable line longer than 76 chars
-0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU          Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from author's
                            domain
-0.1 DKIM_VALID             Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
 2.5 FREEMAIL_REPLY         From and body contain different freemails