OFF: New song "Parallax" by Espada Negra (on the Hawkwindy side!)

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 19 12:03:49 EST 2015

Also check out King BathMat and the spinoff Arcade Messiah. Alot like
a VERY progressive Gabriel Genesis meets math-post-riff Tool, Tool not
being my cuppa except "46 and 2", but i really liked these after
getting some promo emails and grabbed them for free. Maybe depressing
but a theatrical element like the first Arcade Fire album as well (NOT
my generation hehe).