More Than Just a Seagull / Continental Circus

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Tue Jan 20 07:49:06 EST 2015

On Tue, 20 Jan 2015, John McIntyre wrote:
> Err, yes, I am mind controlled.  Seig, Brock!
>
> Sigh, I'm sure that was unwelcomed.  It was meant in fun.

 	"They are trying to rob you of your right to communicate"? Yours,

Jon

--
   Jonathan Jarrett       "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
Medievalist historian    but stands also delivered by some good author."