ArcMet & ST 37 latest CDs on eBay

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 21 04:35:27 EST 2015

Hey Thanks Jonathan, but unless ya own the actual CDs you cant see my
art on the front as it is INSIDE (unlike the National Steam one). The
"Bill The Bull" comic was pretty hot for a job for me back in 1994 and
has Marvel dudes like Kyle Hotz (cover) and Duncan Rouleau (pencils
inside). But fuck all, it paid very little and it went to buy weed
anyway and the homo/pothead editor Hart D Fischer credited me inside
as "Christian Moore"!.