ArcMet & ST 37 latest CDs on eBay

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Wed Jan 21 07:15:40 EST 2015

On Wed, 21 Jan 2015, Abra Cadabra wrote:
> Hey Thanks Jonathan, but unless ya own the actual CDs you cant see my
> art on the front as it is INSIDE (unlike the National Steam one). The
> "Bill The Bull" comic was pretty hot for a job for me back in 1994 and
> has Marvel dudes like Kyle Hotz (cover) and Duncan Rouleau (pencils
> inside). But fuck all, it paid very little and it went to buy weed
> anyway and the homo/pothead editor Hart D Fischer credited me inside
> as "Christian Moore"!.

 	The irony of you spending the money on weed and then using
`pothead' as an insult... may have escaped you? But on the other hand I
had not realised there was a new ST37 CD out so I think I'm still the
better for this correspondence so far! Thankyou, yours,
 							Jon

--
   Jonathan Jarrett       "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
Medievalist historian    but stands also delivered by some good author."