Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock Show

Jerry G jguizar at STNY.RR.COM
Thu Jan 22 18:00:50 EST 2015

On 1/21/2015 4:38 AM, Jerry Kranitz wrote:
> http://Aural-Innovations.com
>

> I've just uploaded a new edition of Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
> #344). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
> in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio
> shows page at: http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html
>

> Note that new REVIEWS are posted regularly to the Aural Innovations Reviews
> page at: http://aural-innovations.com/blog/

   Thanks for that Crystal Jacqueline & The Honey Pot review. I didn't
realize there were extra songs. For some reason I just saw the FdM
part and figured I already had it when I checked. Guess I'll have
to add another one to the list :)

Jerry