Test

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 23 15:14:12 EST 2015

On 1/23/15, LucidSound <lucidsound at ic24.net> wrote:
> OK, now how do I un sub scribe?

*logs back in with TREMENDOUSLY appreciated special assistance from Ben*

It's easy, just know thy password or you'll end up frustrated and
poetentially interrupting the moderator....

link

http://listserv.ispnetinc.net/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOC-L&X=B797519AFC85A46A03&Y=insect.brain%40gmail.com

Keith I have disovered you can monitor the posts pretty well by just
saviing the BOC-L link and not even need to be logged in...

Carl-  loved that word you used, must look up
Chuck- forgive my manners with the belated "lovely to see you"

everyone else...superb, and I feel compelled to "expunge" that keith
was not the one who complained to me .....first...

and when I did discuss the matter with him later he just said in his
case he thought some of the private stuff could be offlist.

another thing to think about might be that not eveyone's primary
language is english...