my awesome Space-Rock kitchen

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 24 05:20:09 EST 2015

Last night i dug out tons of flyers, posters and postcards merch stuff
i had been collecting for ages and put up all over my kitchen.. now
adorning my wall and cupboards and fridge (already had a Hawklords
(from the 2LP) poster and 2 HR Giger and the 1995 HW tour poster i
bought in NYC back then), are Dr Hasbeen, Hawklords, Throbbing
Gristle, Hawkwind, Strange Daze 97, Pre Med, Gwar, Monster Magnet,
Quarkspace, Aboard The Craft, SRS and lots of items. I live in
Spacerock heaven whenever i make pizza now!

Christian