my awesome Space-Rock kitchen

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 25 07:25:25 EST 2015

Blasphemy!!

a mankitchen without the FULL COLOUR "dream" poster?

also, if my hunch is correct, I think YOUR BnW Hawklords "pinup"
differs from mine...

I almost missed that. If correct I think you might be envious of mine
and me yours..
But your side likely most painful :)

and a warning:

while I was away, my older HW friend got briefly married....he had
lots of HW art up.....

I think he got accused of having a "shrine", and I never got it
straight from him but I think it had to do with him (later) purging...

thanks for postposing my appetite and wow I would hate to wake up with
a hangover at your place manboy :)  (wink)