OFF: Generation of Musicians Dying Off

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 25 08:03:15 EST 2015

On 1/24/15, CRosenberg <chuckrecs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Gong...(how is Daevid?? Heard he was
> laid up...)...

I did my very best trying to contact the UFO gods residing here
telepathically to assist in Daevid's continued service..

this was the last posted by Jim, the guy I would affectionately call
"the sheriff" on the forum over yonder:

Via Orlando Allen. Looks like Daevid's recovery and recuperation is going well:

GONG UPDATE: So its great to see the Dada Ali Rising like a pheonix
from the ashes - I had lunch with him today for the first time since
may at our local cafe Restaurant - Yum Yum New Brighton - He is eating
well again and on a mission to regain his weight - Booooooom - Viva La
Gong Global Family - I have watched the effect of this directly and
feel a deep profound humble gratitude - *Magnificent work everyone,
his spirit is definitely back * as you will see in his Inspiring heart
felt message below:

A MESSAGE FROM THE DINGO VIRGIN - DADA ALI TO
Written for you all on arising today October 21 2014 :

Good Morning Beloved Friends,
As the sun rises today I can say thanks to you all, at last I find
myself coming back to life after radiation therapy and words cannot
express how grateful I am to you for your powerful combined and
sustained healing, loving kindness and support both visible and
invisible.

I have pictured your powerful healing energies as an ocean of love
from which I have drawn courage and life force every day since the
beginning of June.
I am happy to say that each of you and all of you have made all the
difference in helping me to survive this difficult period.

I am so SO grateful to every one of you.

What more can I express but my humble thanks in helping to get me back
to where I am today and hopefully soon back to full creative health.

Thank you a million times and more.
I send you ALL my love and heart-felt wishes that this good karma
returns to you a hundred-fold.
All together we can achieve miracles.
I LOVE YOU!
baba dada daevid