current listening...

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 30 06:47:56 EST 2015

Those are all good, but I also like the Acid House stuff like
Jack the Tab
Towards the Infinite Beat
Beyond the Ultimate Beat
Ultrahouse
Peak Hour
...all collected in Origen of the SpeciE's

You might like the new album Snakes-- not decided on that yet.

Some of GPO's other stuff is OK, but some like Thee Majesty, is self
indulgent rubbish.
The HEX SEX "The Singles" is really great, and i must say ESSENTIAL,
also the 2007 "Hell Is Invisible" is a really rock heavy punk-psych CD
i REALLY recommend, it even has a reference to "Stairway To The Stars"
on the very first song. Also the "Silver Sundown Machine" 12" a few
years ago was ok. I am less TOPY/PTV/TG cultish than with HW and The
Legendary Pink Dots as regards the Mystical Bacon of the 66-Sixties
wave music... hehe... but i do know some SERIOUS O.T.O. type Crowley
mystics who have every release by P-Orridge & Co, From my collection
(which is very small)...:

Psychic TV - Force The Hand Of Chance (CS from vinyl LP)
Psychic TV - Force The Hand Of Chance + Themes (remaster CD)
Psychic TV - Dreams Less Sweet (CS from vinyl LP) & (remaster CD)
Psychic TV - Allegory And Self (CD-R)
Psychic TV - Hex Sex: The Singles pt. 1 (CD-R)
Psychic TV - Trip Reset (CD-R)
Psychic TV - At Stockholm (CD-R)
Psychic TV/PTV3 - Hell Is Invisible... Heaven Is Her/e (2007)
Psychic TV/PTV3 - Silver Sundown Machine VS. Alien Lightning Meat
Machine 12" vinyl Maxi [Hawkwind cover EP, new 2012]