Floyd 67-74 Japanese and bootleg collecting

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 30 07:37:11 EST 2015

my very first boots were The Doors "Matrix" show (Back Trax CD) and
some Italian Doors CDs i got at Wild Mind in Oslo. Also Monster Magnet
live 1992 i got in East Village, some Nirvana demos in early 1991 on a
cassette before Nevermind blew the head off the rock public. Also some
silver HW CDs, mid 90s and my first request on BOC-L was a tape of the
Limelight 95 show i was at and i hooked up with Scott H. in 1996.