Floyd 67-74 Japanese and bootleg collecting

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Jan 30 09:29:55 EST 2015

Hi Steve,
Nice wheeling and dealing, I only had a cassette of Bottom Line, it was being sold as an album by a well known store that I won't mention for a lot, the free cassette copy I had only was 45 minutes, is there more?  Glad it worked out for you.
Your friend,

Mary
-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On Behalf Of Steve Freight
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 7:41 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Floyd 67-74 Japanese and bootleg collecting

My first boot on vinyl was Led Zep at Knebworth. If you think HW Glastonbury was bad, well disc one was OK but disc 2 the tape used must have had a recording or playback fault as it sounded like the spool was slipping all the time and the music wow and fluttering all over the place.

My best buy(s) must have been Hawkwind's Bottom Line and the live one produced from the Weird tapes. Why - 'cos I got them in a Charity shop for
£1.50 each along with a load of other HW collectables for the same price - Remeber I bought around 20 HW albums for £30 and sold on the duplicates for over £100 in one of the 2nd hand shops near Tottenham Court Road. Paid for a new fence!

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree