Floyd 67-74 Japanese and bootleg collecting

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 30 09:42:43 EST 2015

Silver pressed Cds, not the CDR which is greenish etc. As for tapes to
digital, my best UK HW trader connection Geoff promised to do that for
me - I have about 30 cassettes taped up from 2013 in 2 LP mailers i
not yet have posted to him. But he will send me CDRs when i get it
done :) Thanks for your offer Mary.. but dubbing cassette to cassette
is a bit ehrm,,, useless hehe.