OT: Anti Goth (rant, short)

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 1 01:47:28 EDT 2015

The little goths were mere teenagers when they became Goth. they were
wimpy little Virgins. I am a Male Catholic sex beast with 2 partners
between me. Fuk.. goths, little kids who jerked off instead of having
Krsna catholic sex in India, became Goth as teenagers. Goth aren grown
Rock Gods anymore like when I WAS a virgin teen destined to become a
loser Goth in the 80s like a bitches and hose stoned longhair, they
are not Sex Drugs & Rock n Roll like me, an old Catholic metal dude
and Veteran Deadhead sex and LSD and cocaine monster Player living in
my Psychic Oedipal Jim Morrison & Hawkwind Man Cave.  I am the fuking
dude with chicks, strippers, au pairs and even a witness, my little
vampirebaby goth virgins who troll me in the head as psychic leeches -
so fuk you student mental patient "goths".. grow up and know i taught
you EVERYTHING dance, dirty dancin style.

And all about comix.

So despite enjoying alot of Goth music and culture, i aint now little
child studiying Freud in Black trolling 43 yo rocker dudes i just AM
ME.

Christian (All Right Now... aka Paul Kossof RIP)