Assassins of Allah

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 1 03:07:06 EDT 2015

Back when i was stoned all the time in sectioning 10 years ago i got
down on my knees and Prayed to ALLAH AKBAR cause i wanted til get a AK
47 from Allah and kill millions of Jews on the west bank. Sadly enough
in after years i am plagued by being animated as a marionette who
speaks muslim blahblah yalla yala talk when i am alone. I seriously
regret ever worshipping Allah Akbar or thinking i was Muslim. I really
regret it as i am a serious BIGOT against Muslims and still hardcore
Anti Jewish / non deal with Israel axis that USA is. False power
nation.

I should never prayed to Allah Akbar like i saw all them Towelheads on
TV doing in Moskes it is ALIEN to me to even KNOW anything about it it
was just a fucking Dreadlock hardcore Mad Turbonigga Cro Mags thing to
use Allah Akbar as a power to pray to erase Israel off the face of the
earth and give the land back to the Palestinian PLO ragheads the plot
of land really belongs to. It was political as a Nazi and a Hindu i
did that like Black Panthers and "Roots" and freak .. it was crushing
to become a little strange muslim wanker after i did it cause i lost
all my Hindu Kali dancin Doom powaz. Now i am just Sharon Yazzaphat
(hello sexy), jr. negro brigade like a SHARP skin and i dont tolerate
muslims or jews or wankers or virgins or geeks or drunks or mental
patients. I dont know anything about Islam or Judaism other than that
they are NOT WESTERN or Aryan like me.

So i just say fuck em, i am a racist hippie, the old kind of kranky
curmudgeon. I eat Kebab, have been to Jordan and Yemen in the 80s but
what the fuck i am a Catholic and a Hindu and a student of Tibet. But
since i prayed to Allah Akbar i am fucked as a jew. So i am a little
idiot now who regrets ever acknowledging any God cause he is in my
head rattling my little white boy brain to be a negro jew. I should
never never never prayed, please any psychics enter me and make me to
be what i once was, a European not a fukin muslim! I regret it so much
cause i am FUKED for doing it.

In Assassination we trust.. so i am Hassan I Sahba now, a hooknosed
Mountain stoner.. "Born To Kill" FULL METAL JACKET!

Christian in Spandau Prison (rioting for Axis bacon rawhide rations)