Blue Oyster G.I. Go Home... we makey chow mein of soldier boy

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 19 17:14:27 EDT 2015

"go home American GI! you lost the war in Viet Nam soldier boy! We
makey cheese burger now! And Tom Yom Soup in the Skull Temple of Kali
The Destroyer in Angkor Wat Motherfokken Cowboy rawhide! har har har!"

Something out of TYRANNY & MUTATION & SECRET TREATIES--

USA.. the nation that nuked the japs, saved Europe and the jews from
Hitler, lost their innocense fighting commies in the Funny Papers,
distributed LSD and LOST IN THE FAR EAST against Viet Kong and also
the bloody Korean fuks.

Hail KALI
C.  (Guru Rinpoche according to The Karma Lingpa)