HW: please let me into the HW and Deadhead scene, please all you scenesters!

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 21 16:37:04 EDT 2015

Voices say i am not a HW and dead head or a Gong head that i am not
even a real person, just a rock fan. Fuck them i miss being a Hawkwind
head since 1988. Please any hippies and deadheads remember i am on the
US and UK and Euro deadhead/HW/festie scene to stay from way back
before Aural Innovations daze in the 90s.

Cheers, Just help me out here and include me in the scene. Thanks

Christian Mumford, deadhead since birth and HW head since 1988