OFF: sharing some Dotz

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 26 07:21:40 EDT 2015

I put up a .zip file of (mostly) free stuff i got of The Legendary
Pink Dots & solo stuff i grabbed on Bandcamp for anyone to share with.
The archive contains THESE albums/singles (mostly fairly obscure but
worthwhile) All mp3 320 alltogether about 1.4 GB:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3591358/LPDS%20%26%20EKS%20etc.zip

Archive:

Decidious Flux - Deciduous Flux (w/ Edward Ka-Spel)
Edward Ka-Spel - 10 To The Power Of 9 - Chapter III
Edward Ka-Spel - Dream Logik Y
Edward Ka-Spel & Philippe Petit - Are You Recieving Us, Planet Earth?
Edward Ka-Spel & The Silverman & Nicoletta Stephanz - The Greenhouse Effect
The Legendary Pink Dots - Easter In The Deep South
The Legendary Pink Dots - The 25th Anniversary Single
The Legendary Pink Dots - Yuletide Special 2014
The Legendary Pink Dots - The Wednsday Mass
The Legendary Pink Dots - Walls Of Snow: The Swedish Radio Special
The Legendary Pink Dots - We'll Get Around To You 7"
The Legendary Pink Dots - How To Promote A Live Grenade
The Legendary Pink Dots - Halloween Special 2014
The Legendary Pink Dots - The Shock Exchange
Mimir - Mimir 3 (Coil/LPDs)
Mimir - Mimir Revisited
Mimir - Mimyriad (vinyl remaster 2007)
Stret Majest Alarme - Mirage Utopia
Stret Majest Alarme - Critical Magic
Stret Majest Alarme - Deceptive Atmospheres

enjoy!
Christian