Hawkwind at Warrington (was: Re: motherland, fatherland, homeland- alien pan transcendental human labor force)

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 6 18:55:22 EST 2015

Jan Akkerman, they are dutch. One of those bands that went under my
radar, jazz rock as much as i like Colosseum, Kraan or Soft Machine or
Gong i think they must be a bit twee in comparison, Old hat? 70s
rejects?