Yiddisch Space Ritual woman in shackles to Infinity Judaism

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 6 22:54:24 EST 2015

Those 2 items do not interest me as much as the Amsterdam acetate in a
nice box :)

Since posting it occured to me I maybe should have explained more and anything that comes off arrogant is just for fun.

There is a couple differences-

1) I bought my items.

2) I will physically FEEL that i bought them by a lack of creature comfort :)

3) They are NOT bootlegs

which

4) I come to resent greatly these days, as the expense and extreme limited nature of those things makes them seem not like items but like shams to me.....I guess I am just partly bitter due to my financial situation but I think I am honest enough that legitimate items are more exciting to me now.
I doubt the Psi Power will be seen again, and the Space Ritual is just to replace one of the records I already have with a pressing flaw. It is a special memory for me that I lost in 2002..and have been trying to regain as it once was.

those things said, I certainly understand...

and

5) get shackled then??
301548546381