i used to be a Telepath 1972-2003

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 6 23:04:29 EST 2015

" wasnt racist EVER just free from all that, i was a hippie.

Now that since they sectioned me i no longer have ANY telekinesis
powers and some one in my mouth tells me i am a jew, jewish and a
monkey. Hippies are not chimpanzees but part of telepathy projects.

So fuck you all, the system made me hate kikes, towelheads and niggers.

Regards
the racist lobotomized Chimpanzee nigger jew in prison (just watch TV and see)"

Christian

Why do you go to these places ....
You have so much ability and all that music and then there is something going on with you where you return to the self analytical stuff that involves races and religions and things.

I think it might be safe enough to say that most of us look on in puzzlement at what it is about and why.

IN NO WAY am I trying to be nasty, quite the opposite.
You seem to me to (figure of speech only) "shoot yourself in the foot"
WHY??
Look how cool this forum is being to you (and me).....why not respect eveyone and be so happy to be a part of it.
Why mix the music with that.