i used to be a Telepath 1972-2003

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 6 23:55:35 EST 2015

Our eden Earth, its human system is where we as children are raised as
innocents only to rape you when you reach a certain age. I am not per
se "racist" its just that society dealt me some real shitty stuff. I
did not deserve it and feel ALL HUMANITY is responsible. The circus
around us is PERVERTED. I know Hawkwind and deadheads and friends i''d
have or had all join together to fight mind numbing conditioning and
outdated instituionizing - I KNOW I AM AN INNOCENT AND A GOOD CITIZEN.
What more is there?

This is intended to be funny AND serious.
It is very hard for me to actually imagine what it might be like to have had your exact circumstances...

But i thought of this and I swear to god it is is just to be funny and to support something I like about myself, as well as an attempted "solution" and an answer to your question.

My ability to tell truths-
If you start to feel jewish and that is not the particular "flavor" that suits you this time around, what about stretching the foreskin?
Mine got the treatment accidentally by wearing nicotine patches there .......HAHAHAHAHA

It absolutely floored me recently when watching "Family Guy" and Peter went in for his bi-weekly "foreskin trim".

In another one the dog Brian surely must have the cartoon record for "longest cartoon barf"
He slept with Quagmire's sex-changed dad accidentally

THAT was hilarious.....