i used to be a Telepath 1972-2003

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 7 00:31:00 EST 2015

Gonna go to my mom (taking the bus) and collect some groceries she got
for me. She doesent like to, but often hands/lends me a 100 KR bill
for stuff and she knows it goes to a pack of cigs. I will raid kitchen
her for coffe creamer too. All i ate yesterday was a bowl of muesli
and two peanut butter sandwiches. I should be skinny but noooooo i am
faaaat.