Hawkwind at Warrington (was: Re: motherland, fatherland, homeland- alien pan transcendental human labor force)

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 8 13:44:36 EDT 2015

Seoul Queen... Pass the Seoul food ,,,, i think we got something up
and running here... the whole Victorias Secret (Seoul Queen of Moe
Town, Jim Morrison, Roman Holidays, No One Here Gets Out Alive,...
Blues for Allah).

Dammit Korea... Chick Corea chicken xylophone dance.

666 Bulgogi on the griddle i pray 666