OFF) something something telepath

Your World Is Ours insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 9 14:31:56 EDT 2015

"I try to avoid TV"

In your case the effort and willpower involved is truly commendable.

and had telepathic experiences when I was 5, so much we
just don't know about the brain.
Don't let the dark side get you, I know sometimes it can be hard to tell
which is which, that's why I trust my intuition.  People can fake emotions,
sometimes there's a vibe I get, and I go with that, that's all I can say
Don't let the benefits of a 6th sense be taken from you, we're already so
out of sync with the universe. Peace,

Mary

all we have to worry about now is if a human can control it's
reproduction or not.
the TV you didn't watch says the robots are coming.