OFF) Daevid Allen latest update

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 10 05:41:36 EDT 2015

from an email exchange between me and Edward Ka-Spel of the LPDs....:

I wrote:

Sad that Daevid Allen suffers so much. I consider him a Holy Man, a
Boddisattva and they never know suffering and live blissful lives....
the latest update from his son who takes care of him on Allens death
bed was so saddening.

Edward wrote:

hi Christian...I read the update too- I hate the thought of that
lovely man suffering, just feels cosmically wrong....

Thanks for the pre-order of Shock Exchange..first track is LPD return
to spacerock! til later edward