Mary were you telling us Daevid (Allen) has passed on??

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Fri Mar 13 08:50:53 EDT 2015

On Fri, 13 Mar 2015, mike c wrote:

> Because i just saw that he has....
>
> I am glad he is not lingering in pain, but I can't say it makes me
> want to play his music yet...
>
> I guess people react in different ways

 	Good gods what a busy two days for the Reaper. I want *someone* to
react by doing a new version of Calvert's 'Cattle at Twilight' picturing
Terry Pratchett and Daevid meeting in some heavenly anteroom. But I want
someone else to do it, because I'm going to spend the next few hours not
crying in front of students for reasons I could never explain to them.
Nonetheless there is only one thing that can be played right now: Daevid
Allen N'Existe Pas. Non god may not go on, but he will. Bless you Daevid,
you made things better.

Jon

--
   Jonathan Jarrett       "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
Medievalist historian    but stands also delivered by some good author."