OFF: Space Does Not Care: Daevid Allen Memorial Special Pt. 1 PLAYLIST 3/13/15

CRosenberg chuckrecs at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 15 17:40:55 EDT 2015

     Well, due to forgetting that I would not have access to the station's
USB port, I was unable to include tracks from my flash-drive, hence this
program was limited to my CD's and "Est Mort" LP. Therefore tune in next
week for Pt. 2 to hear selections from other albums, and which may also
feature a co-host. (I really have always loved you, Daevid. Thanks for the
tousle.)

1. GONG - "Other Side of the Sky/Sold to the Highest Buddha" (Angels Egg)
talk
2. GONG - "You Can't Kill Me" (Live Etc.)
3. GONG - "I've Bin Stone Before Mr. Longshanks O Mother/Radio Gnome
Invisible" (Est Mort)
4. GONG - "Tropical Fish: Selene" (Camembert Electrique)
talk
5. GONG - "I See You/Occupy" (I See You)
6. GONG - "Prostitute Poem" (Angels Egg - by request from Mr. Bill)
7. GONG - "Oily Way/Outer Temple/Inner Temple" (Live Etc)
8. GONG - "IAO Chant/Master Builder <Goddess Invocation/Om Riff>
(Shapeshifter)
talk
9. FIRECLAN - "Electric Sunrise" (Sunrise to Sunset)
10. GONG - "Elephant La Tete/Mother's Gone/Elephant La Cuisse"
(Shapeshifter)
11. THE ORB - "A PHP's Advice" (V/A: You<re>Mixed)
12. DAEVID ALLEN'S UNIVERSITY OF ERRORS - "Pinky's Party Song"
(E2x10=tenure)
talk
13. GONG - "Wet Cheese Delerium/Fohat Digs Holes in Space" (Camembert
Electrique)
14. GONG - "Sprinkling of Clouds" (Est Mort)
15. GONG - "New Age Transformation Try: No More Sages" <excerpt> (Planet
Gong/Floating Anarchy)
16. GONG - "Tried So Hard" (Camembert Electrique)
talk
17. GONG - "You Never Blow Yr Trip Forever" (Est Mort)