OFF - The Prisoner Vinyl

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 19 14:27:47 EDT 2015

"You 2 are a couple of pranksters.  Kosh loves stealing Tim's seat on the
couch, and he has become a little cuddler, now I have 2 guys in bed every
night.  Last night Tim had a sleep study to confirm he has sleep apnea, they
tried the mask on him, and he says he won't use it.  I had no idea how
dangerous that condition can be, it can bring down the oxygen level to 65,
and you can go for hundreds of messed up breathing incidents when you get
almost no oxygen, then breathe like crazy to catch up.  It can cause heart
attack, stroke, and all kinds of stuff, and being the way I am, I've heard
how messed up Tim's breathing, and heart rhythms get.  The mask, or surgery
are the treatments.  I guess It's Mary the bitch, but he's not sleeping
well, so can't function well during the day."

As much as I'd like to spice this (reply of mine) up for public consumption and entertainment by suggesting that yours could use things like

"Tim's been experimenting on Kosh with versions of isopropyl alcohol to learn how to light him on fire without any harm when our friends drop in"

I won't

My own sleep apnea seems to have cleared up, at least to where I am not awoken by choking and what surely felt like brushes with death, repeatedly..

I wish continued life for you both

There so much left we all need to reject!!!!!

better make it straight, into REJECTION!!!!