OFF) we like to be frigtened??

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 23 15:09:09 EDT 2015

That, as expected, was SO, SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOO superb.

In my opinion, humans not dedicating the majority of their free time
to the scary side of what isn't be talked about openly, such as this,
and how it very likely connects to the previous subject, should be
considered sub-human and criminals :)

Thank god Niles Rodgers was having an interesting chat on public TV afterwards.

had I lived out in the country alone I might have been petrified and
some people might even get scared to death :)

Time to face reality, however gim, (expletive witheld) but ending in S
sustained

ps- Chuck should you see this it was my intention to try to check out
your show friday night but I ended up tied to my UFO study