BOC-L Digest - 24 Mar 2015 to 26 Mar 2015 (#2015-76)

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 27 09:07:21 EDT 2015

Chuck I think at this point we're almost beyond the limited edition and into the "will this video ever be seen,  period? zone" :)

It's been a LONG, LONG, L-O-N-G _*torturous*_ road for some fans, especially when this (limited edition) was originally intended for concert attendees whom received a flyer/voucher and went through unimaginable chaos with checks and postal money orders, etc

anyway, just this saw per Jim S:

Update - just seen on Farsebook.....

"Over 100 of the 2DVD/2CD Space Ritual sets despatched from Gonzo yesterday. Got an email from Steve at 8pm last night, still there trying to get the buggers out!!!!!!  "