Space Ritual video daily digest

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 29 01:33:54 EDT 2015

at least my peers see/saw me as someone, who went to school, partied,
was competitive and had sex and was in the class with the ladykillers.
That was before i saw a UFO. Last may, it was a bright white light
that swooped super fast over my balcony, in the day. It was not man
made, not a plane or a drone but a star like object.